Posted September 22/18
Posted September 17/18
- Drummer looking to play with great band! Professionnals only please. Have played with, Antix, Bootsauce, Steve Hill, Paul Desleuriers, Bob Harrisson, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines (10 years), Sway, just to name a few.
Please contact Marc at
Posted September 16/18
- Seasoned vocalist seeking work Hey! Anyone looking for a female vocalist? I've been performing for well over 20 years, currently in 2 music projects but seeking more. West end & cover band preferred (as i currently write with another band), but will commute if it's the right fit. I love all genres! Email me for more info if needed :)
Posted September 15/18
- Bass player, early 40's, with lots of stage and gig experience, pro gear, transportation, etc. looking to join a Band, either for original and / or party music. I like Rock, classic Rock, blues, pop, disco, all of them !!! I would prefer a Band located in the East end, however willing to drive for the right mix of musicians.
Posted September 11/18
- 17 year old guitarist lookig to jam and form/join a band. I have been playig for a few years. Mostly into the good 'ol stuff; stones, Beatles, Zeppelin, pink floyd but I also have a very broad musical taste. Also have originals. Hmu. Im in the Manotick area. Peace
Posted September 10/18
- Multi Instrumentalist w/vocals seeks GIGGING cover band project. Looking to play more than once a month. I play Keyboards, Rhythm Guitar and Bass Guitar, all with vocals. Well equipped, transportation, very professional and highly experienced on stage. Please reply with band info. I can provide music samples.
Posted September 6/18
- Garnett Guitar School Certified guitar teacher & accompanist. Berklee College of Music certification in Jazz Improvisation
and as an advanced guitarist. Performer, singer & songwriter available for lessons and gigging. Over 30 years of experience
in Rock, Country, Celtic, Blues and folk groups as a lead guitarist and singer. Currently performing in the Ottawa region for Corporate
functions, Restaurants, Bars, Private events & Weddings. Has written music for Musical theatre and several original tunes. Further info
and lessons Facebook: facebook.com Phone (613) 739-9204
Member of SOCAN, ACTRA/RACs. e-mail
Posted September 3/18
- Ultra Beginner Ukulele BEATLES & BEYOND! Learn to strum through classic Beatles plus other your favourites from that era. The ultra beginner course is for those with zero experience but a willingness to learn and have fun doing it! Yes this is for you!
Dates: 10 weeks on Wednesdays starting Oct 3 - Dec 5, 2018
Time: 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Registration Fee: $225 includes music (payable in full no refunds)
Call 613-729-0693 to register or email or email with any questions.
Experienced Beginner Ukulele
This class is a continuation of the Ultra Beginner class and will focus on more strumming and fingerstyle techniques, more types of chords and barre forms, plus a continuation of popular songs including Beatles, Motown, and Classic Rock favourites.
Dates: 10 weeks on Thursdays starting Oct 4 - Dec 6, 2018
Time: 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Registration Fee: $225 includes music (payable in full no refunds)
Call 613-729-0693 to register or email or email with any questions.
Posted August 30/18
- Are You A Lead Guitarist Playing In A Band. Would you like to improve your soloing and improvisation skills? I can help you learn how to create your own beautiful solos over any chord changes. Larry Wayne Church and I’ll come to you.
Posted August 10/18
- Looking for a serious act / musicians into eclectic rock to roots / live gigs / recording / originals / covers...I am a singer songwriter playing multi keyboards & 2nd guitar / a team player / socan & cfm member.Your response will get mine.
Posted August 8/18
- EXPERIENCED GUITAR TEACHER ACCEPTING STUDENTS
Bachelors in Music with Honours. Full time gigging musician, guitarist in HILOTRONS and in The Chocolate Hot Pockets
Offering a comprehensive and flexible guitar curriculum developed over years of teaching. Curriculum helps students to master the fundamental skills of playing guitar while leaving room to pursue their own music. For free downloadable lesson samples, visit alexmoxon.com/teaching
Fluent in jazz, rock, funk, country, reggae, latin, folk, and world music guitar styles. Acoustic or electric
Students of all ages welcome
Happy to cover beginner, intermediate, and advanced material. Lessons teaching campfire songs, first chords, ranging all the way to concepts like improvising, theory, sight reading, composition, etc.
Can prep for college/university auditions, and can teach RCM classical guitar syllabus.
40$ a half hour or 50$ an hour. Weekly or biweekly. Free trial lesson.
Flexible hours, available weekdays or weekends. Studio located in Centretown.
For sound samples and more, visit
Posted August 4/18
- Guitarist/songwriter seeks singer, bassist & drummer for ALL Original project. Serious, professional, prolific players only with the drive, discipline, focus & commitment to succeed. The idea isn't to be a cover band. The idea is to make great music with an original creative spirit & artistic quality that everyone can appreciate. Check out www.soundclick.com/marcism
- Professional lead singer with experience looking to complete 3 piece unplugged band. Looking For a versatile acoustic/electric guitar player and keyboardist. The concept is cool, doing acoustic renditions of 80's 90's and today's cool melodic songs. Must be available to rehearse once every 2 weeks to start. This is a project in development. So you will have to be patient. Takes the right players. If interested please email me Darcy and I can provide some live vid clips and sound clips. Thank you everyone
Posted August 2/18
- Experienced drummer looking for advanced '80's heavy metal players for local shows. Lead guitars, bass and vocals. Fully equipped play studio on Carling Ave. Send play samples and infos.
Posted July 26/18
- Drummer looking for musicians or band to jam with.
Queens of the stone age
I Mother Earth
The Pretty Reckless
Them Crooked Vultures
I have my own gear and transportation. I unfortunately cannot host.
Looking for fun jam sessions, no booze or drugs, looking to have some fun and see where it leads.
Posted July 13/18
- Hello ... I play the clarinet !! My hope is there is band or group who's interested in adding the unique, versatile, and amazing sound of the clarinet to their group and is open to adding a different instrument to the mix. Folk//indie/swam/alternative/ ... I'm open to playing most music other than classical, jazz, or Klezmer. I'm interested in meeting and playing with musicians in both Ottawa and Montreal. If the above piques your interest be in-touch !!
- 17 year old guy looking to meet new people to jam with and potentially form a band. I play lead and rhythm, singer/songwriter. Mainly into classic Rock: stones, floyd, beatles, ccr, Zeppelin etc. But am also interested in different genres: reggae, punk, folk and more.
- Pro Keyboard/ Guitar player looking for Singer - bass player and drummer to start a cover band.
Please send all your demos and videos you have. Thank you
- Drum Tuning Services By a Professional Drummer. If you would like to have your
drums tuned by a full time professional drummer or would like more info on this
service, feel free to get in touch. Service usually takes 1 to 2 hours. I travel
to your location and tune them there. Reasonable rates and different levels of
service available as well (i.e. basic tuning service or tuning the drum set to a
specific key center and choosing specific notes/intervals for each drum). Drum
Transportation/Set Up/Pack Up and return services also available. For more info
on my experience and education please check out
mcneilprodrummingottawa.ca and feel free to get in touch at
- Looking for a live recording act / musicians or soon to be.I am a singer songwriter playing multi keys & 2nd guitar into eclectic rock to roots / tasteful originals / covers / team player / socan & cfm member.Your response will get mine.
Posted July 10/18
Posted July 9/18
- Travelling guitar teacher Interested in learning guitar this summer? I'm a guitar teacher with over 13 years playing experience offering in home Guitar, Bass and Ukulele lessons throughout the city .
I've taught and played professionally in both Toronto and Ottawa and have recently completed a music degree at Humber College. I am happy to teach all playing styles,levels and ages and have experience with RCM training as well as teaching improvisation, ear training and group lessons. My lessons are fun,engaging and above all, you'll see results!
Feel free to text, call or email me for more information on rates etc. 613-291-4232 or
Posted July 5/18
- Vocal Coaching Lessons: learn how to sing in the comfort of your own home! I am a professional lead singer-performer with 30 years experience and a professional vocal coach with over 10 years of experience. I provide vocal coaching lessons to pre-teens, teenagers and adults of all levels in the Gatineau and Ottawa region. I teach in your home. Special deal for the summer: 4 lessons for $160.00 ($40.00/lesson) instead of $180.00 ($45.00/lesson) on a monthly basis. Please don't hesitate to contact me for more details!
web site: deneece.com
Facebook page: facebook.com/deemarionvocalcoach Deneece:
- **Songwriter/Poet wanted!**
Looking for anyone with any sort of song writing ability, preferably with a interest in poetry. Im looking to have some lyrics written for an album. All music has been written, just need the lyrics. Am not very lyrically inclined, so looking for help!
Email if interested, can figure out details if its a match.
Posted July 4/18
- Bass player, early 40s. Many influences, but mostly listening to new stuff these days...Courtney Barnett, Kurt Vile & the Violators, Bully, Khruangbin,...new music...if it's on KEXP, I'm probably listening to it. I'm looking to moonlight between two bands. I currently rehearse once a week, but aiming to fit another slot into my schedule. I'm only into originals. No metal. Send me a message if you've got something going on and would like to jam. All ages and genders are fine.
- Experienced drummer looking for experienced players to put together new band. Heavy, melodic, head-banging '80's/'90's classic covers w/ some originals. Must be able to be dedicated and consistent for regular weekly rehearsals. Must already have a good working knowledge of the majority of the heavy hard rock and power metal/grunge/progressive metal classics of the '80's/'90's and the ability to learn songs quickly and accurately. Looking for professional lead vocals, lead guitars and bass. Not looking for beginner or intermediate or casual players. Must be a team player. Age not important if the ability and dedication is there. Feel free to contact Bill to discuss. Rough-recorded play-samples:
youtube.com -- youtube.com -- youtube.com
Posted June 26/18
- Acoustic guitarist and vocalist looking for rhythm acoustic guitarist, bassist, percussionist and back-up vocalist for original project (studio and live). You can view my profile on YouTube at Chris Levey On Solid ground (The Demos) and Chris Levey On Solid Ground (The Acoustic Outtakes). I can be reached at at 613-722-1714 or
- Experienced Guitarist looking to either join an existing band or start a new project. Many years of stage experience. I'm looking for something in the style of guys like Matt Mays, Tom Petty, Neil Young etc. Basically roots rock with a splash of folk thrown in. If you want to start something new or have need of a guitarist in this style let me know.
Posted June 25/18
- Do you need a bassist/vocalist/drummer for one gig or longer (Including fill-in gigs, last-minute gigs, touring (I have a current Passport), or studio session work)? Your search is over! Presently residing in CA (California); can relocate if necessary.
Professional & on time - NO restrictions on travel or length of time to be on tour. Dedication to performance excellence is all that matters to me. No ego here - I live to create & enjoy quality music with talented, dedicated musicians.
Vocal range is high tenor (Great harmony/lead parts). Ability to adjust from one part to another with no delay.
The bottom line is that I’m an "all-in" player; I do whatever it takes to be successful in every sense of the word, totally prepared, always 110% ready for every gig.
Requesting paying gigs only please, unless for a really great cause. Rate of pay determined on a per-gig basis (Due to the details and requirements of each gig).
You have my word/my promise that I will always go "above and beyond" what is required so that I can give you, the employer, the best of me and my talents. I'm looking forward to playing great music with you soon!
Posted June 22/18
- Bass player, 50 plus with lots of studio (4 cd s) and live experience. Reliable transportation, Pro gear, 4 and 5 string basses. My preferences are Rock, hard rock, Blues, Prog rock, and everything else in between. Looking for an established cover project or all originals, I can contribute with writing as well or propose my own. I would also be willing to start a new project with the right people. Would like to gig once a month, available for rehearsal once a week. Sorry no vocals
Mike 613-715-1702 leave message or text.
Posted June 19/18
- Lead/Rhythm guitarist looking to either join an existing band or start a new project in the style of Irish/Celtic and country music genre. I play both electric and acoustic guitar. I’m looking to start playing with like minded musicians with the intention of eventually playing gigs. I have years of stage experience and am hoping to get back into playing on a more regular basis
Posted June 17/18
- Pro, Affordable Acoustic Drum Tracks (Various Service Levels) I am a professional drummer and I am available to provide affordable acoustic drum tracks for artists recordings at low cost. I offer various levels of service. Everything from very inexpensive demo level recordings up to high quality recordings done in my business partners high end recording studio (as well as service levels in between). I save time and reduce cost by preparing on my own time by writing charts etc.. If you would like to get drum tracks recorded for your songs feel free to get in touch even if you only have one song to do. Time frame for turn around and rates are reasonable. For more info on my experience and qualifications, please check mcneilprodrummingottawa.ca
Posted June 14/18
- Experienced drummer looking to team up with experienced rhythm guitarist/lead vocalist in the style/sound of James Hetfield to play Metallica covers. Contact
Posted June 13/18
- Ottawa Saxophone Camp
Camp Director: Mike Tremblay
with: Patrick Denison
Date: Five days, July 2 - 6, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday Afternoon: Saxophone Concert
For: any saxophonist with one year experience to advanced, students grades 7 to 12 and adults.
Maximum camp size: 24
Location: Alcorn Music Studios, 953 Gladstone Avenue
Registration Deadlines: Register by June 14th, 2018.
Late registration until June 28th (no t-shirt).
Posted June 5/18
- New to the city and looking for people to make some noise with. I play acoustic/electric guitar and I can handle the harmonica, bass, keys, and drums for the sake of having fun. I'm not afraid of playing around with drum machines/synths either.
I like to play with different styles but lately i'm partial to jazz (early, bebop, gypsy), rock, blues, folk, bluegrass, electronic, soul.
Influences are many so here's a list of the last few weeks of listening:
Wilco, Belle and Sabastian, Weezer, Radiohead (In Rainbows, HTTT), Camera Obscura, Bonobo, Thievery Corp, Offspring, Bran Van, Gorillaz, Professor Longhair, Dr. John, Leadbelly, Meatpuppets, The Byrds, The Pixies, etc...
Posted June 1/18
- Fully equipped, versatile guitarist (lead & rhythm) / vocalist (lead & background) with years of experience looking for high profile gigs and studio work. I can sing & play in a wide variety of styles. Contact me If you're in a pinch and need a pro as a last minute replacement. I look forward to the possibility of working together. .
- Experienced drummer in Ottawa looking for two lead guitarists, a bassist and a lead vocalist for new band. Classic hard rock/classic heavy metal covers. Must be dedicated to weekly rehearsals.
Copyright © 2013 TheOM