Posted April 21/18
Posted April 20/18
- Experienced bass player with wheels and a practice spot looking for a punk/alternative band, a blues band, or an original band.
- Guitarist/Songwriter seeking singer, bassist & drummer for original project. Light/Heavy diverse melodic timeless rock. Heavy to acoustic. Push/Pull. Tight but loose. Light & shade. Passion equals energy. Heavy riff rock, epic-ethereal-Floyd like, sit-down & full band acoustic, bluesy, jazzy, funky, Arabian, etc. A musical journey. Influences: Zep, Floyd, anything timeless. Singer with power, range, pitch, control, creativity & ability to compose lyrics/melodies over various styles. Plant/Cornell vibe but open. Bassist with great chops & feel, move around the chords, creative, big sound. Entwistle, JP Jones, Squire, etc. Drummer with power, feel, great meter, creative, big sound, dynamic, great chops but a thinker as well. Bonham, Mitch Mitchell, Nick Mason, etc. Serious prolific players only with the drive, discipline, focus & commitment to succeed. The idea isn’t to be a cover band. The idea is to make great music with an original creative spirit & artistic quality that everyone can appreciate.
Posted April 16/18
- Drum Tuning Services By a Professional Drummer. If you would like to have your
drums tuned by a full time professional drummer or would like more info on this
service, feel free to get in touch. Service usually takes 1 to 2 hours. I travel
to your location and tune them there. Reasonable rates and different levels of
service available as well (i.e. basic tuning service or tuning the drum set to a
specific key center and choosing specific notes/intervals for each drum). Drum
Transportation/Set Up/Pack Up and return services also available. For more info
on my experience and education please check out
mcneilprodrummingottawa.ca and feel free to get in touch at
Posted April 15/18
- Ukulele Social Hour
Laugh! Sing! Play! - A step by step method especially developed for adult ukuleleists. The classroom setting is relaxed with an encouraging, creative and confidence building atmosphere.
The ultra beginner course is for those with zero experience but a willingness to learn and have fun doing it! Yes this is for you!
Beatles & Beyond! Learn to strum through classic Beatles plus other your favourites from that era.
Ultra Beginner Ukulele Wednesday Evening Session
Dates: 8 weeks on Wednesdays starting April 25th ending June13th, 2018
Time: 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Registration Fee: $180 includes music (payable in full no refunds)
Call 613-729-0693 to register or email with any questions.
Posted April 9/18
- Vocal Coaching Lessons in the comfort of your own home! I am a professional lead singer-performer with 30 years experience.
I am also a professional vocal coach with over 10 years of experience. I provide vocal coaching lessons to pre-teens, teenagers
and adults of all levels in the Gatineau and Ottawa region. I teach in your home.
Special deal for Spring: Lessons are $45.00 for an hour on a weekly basis.
Please don't hesitate to contact me for more details!
- EXPERIENCED GUITAR TEACHER ACCEPTING STUDENTS
Music Video: youtube.com
Fifteen years teaching experience, Bachelors in Music with Honours.
Full time musician, guitarist in HILOTRONS and in The Chocolate Hot Pockets.
Fluent in jazz, rock, funk, country, reggae, latin, folk, and world music guitar styles. Acoustic or electric
Students of all ages welcome
Happy to cover beginner, intermediate, and advanced material. Lessons teaching campfire songs, first chords, ranging all the way to concepts like improvising, theory, sight reading, composition, etc.
Can prep for college/university auditions, and can teach RCM classical guitar syllabus.
30$ a half hour or 40$ an hour. Weekly or biweekly. Free trial lesson.
Flexible hours, available weekdays or weekends. Studio For sound samples and more, visit alexmoxon.com
Posted April 2/18
- Female singer looking for an acoustic guitarist or piano player to start duo (open to trio or full band). Interested in jazz and R&B with a little rock, pop, folk mixed in for good measure. Looking for something low pressure, ie rehearse once a week or every 2 weeks and eventually perform a couple times a month. Please email if interested.
Posted March 22/18
- I am a drummer new to the Kanata area. Im looking for some band members interested in getting together to work on original material and also some selected covers. I would like to explore different styles of music. It would also be nice to perform once and awhile. Im looking for Female, piano player with vocals. Male, rhythm/lead guitar with vocals. Male or Female bass player with vocals. Id prefer people over 30 and most importantly its all about having fun !!
If your interested you can reach me at
Posted March 21/18
- Singer Songwriter playing keyboards & 2nd guitar into eclectic rock to roots / team player / afm & socan member / live gigs & recording.Your response will get mine.
- Looking for a guitar player for an acoustic duo strong vocals an asset but not necessary
Looking for musicians to join in on our open jam every Friday night all skill levels welcome
Posted March 18/18
- Seeking versatile musicians for brand new project. I sing and can also play rhythm guitar. You can learn more about me by visiting donlittlemusic.com. For more details, please provide links to your playing and/or some info about yourself
Posted March 16/18
- Experienced Bassist wanting to get into an established band. with a good set list of classic rock, and enjoy playing live and getting paid. Also will play for the fun of it. fundraisers and private parties, without getting paid is fine. I'm a committed older seasoned individual.
Posted March 12/18
- Lead guitarist with many years of experience looking to jam with others in the Stittsville area. Have pro gear and transportation and practice space if needed. Music in the vain of rock, hard rock, blues rock. If interested, please contact Kevin. Just putting some feelers out there. 613-501-9663
- Hi ! I' m Rénald Daigneault in Gatineau. I' m 67 years old and sing for 17 years oldies Best hits from 50's, 60's and 70's. I'have made tours in Gatineau and Ottawa seniors résidence for the last 7 years. I'have my own sound equipment and sing over mp3 music files. I want to live a new experience with a Big Band and doing shows. I have recorded many CD's only for my pleasure. If you want I can send you songs that I've recorded to evaluate me.thankyou.My Phone number is 819-664-7520
Posted March 7/18
- The City of Ottawa is offering Guitar Lessons (18+)
John G Mlacak Centre
(12 week session)
Tuesday March 20 – Tuesday June 5
$205.75 / $185.25(65+)
Wednesday March 21 – Wednesday June 6
$205.75 / $185.25(65+)
Thursday March 22 – Thursday June 7
$205.75 / $185.25(65+)
For additional information please contact
- Looking for drums, bass, rythmn guitar and/or keyboards.
Prefer if you can also sing, at least back up.
Have a rehearsal space in Canotek Park.Fully equipped.
Playing classic rock, blues and some originals
This is my bandmix webpage to give you an idea of what I do. I currently do lead vocals and lead guitar with this band. I would like to have someone else who can also sing a lot of the lead vocals to offer variety and more depth.
Posted March 6/18
- Bass player looking for original project. NO COVER BANDS PLEASE My style is funky/heavy and I am looking for an original project that doesn't fit in with the rest of the music scene around here. I have a couple amps, a couple basses, lots of pedals and a lot of exp. If you are interested write me at or find me on FB
- Singer songwriter with stage and studio experience, looking for players(with vocals) to fill out an Indie Folk duo or trio. Instrumentation could include any of the following - Fiddle, mando, banjo, bass, percussion, guitar. Influences include - Shovels & Rope, AA Bondy, The Lumineers, Dawes, The Avett Brothers, Shakey Graves.
Posted February 26/18
- Dance-rock + new wave punk influenced sound for a new band.
Mid-30's drummer looking for interest in starting a band that is guitar oriented with cool licks, disco stomping drumming and warm basslines to provide for an exciting dance-rock with attitude style of sound. Think Franz Ferdinand, The Bravery, The Rapture, Radio 4, The Wombats, Two Door Cinema Club, Funeral Party. I also write tunes. Originals and covers. Mainly for fun to begin. I can commit to a weekly practice, not more, being a parent!
Hit me up if interested and to learn about my influences
Posted February 20/18
- Older experienced Bassist with no vocals looking to get started in a band. Country or classic rock.
call / text 343-999-1309 Ottawa South or .
- Looking to start something influenced by the late 70s/early 80s post-punk sound of Joy Division/Early New Order.
Not going to get into a massive list of similar bands, if this is the kind of thing you would be interested in email me.
Guitar player with experience in local bands going back nearly 20 years, looking to do covers+originals.
Professional gear please
- Acoustic Lead Player Looking to Support Established Acoustic player/groupHi! I'm an acoustic lead guitar player looking to see if there's an established acoustic artist/group that might be looking to add a supporting lead player. I can sing backup also.
Posted February 14/18
- Old school '80's heavy metal drummer looking for new or existing band in Ottawa for weekly rehearsals and a local show every few months. Iron Maiden, Metallica, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Motorhead, AC/DC... hundreds of shows, experienced, committed, reliable, looking for same.
Contact Bill at
Posted February 13/18
- Seeking versatile musicians for new band. I sing and can play some rhythm guitar. You can learn more about me by visiting donlittlemusic.com. For more details, please send links to your playing and/or some info about yourself and your objectives. E-mail:
Posted February 8/18
- Attention Finale users
I'm offering drum lessons to the right person in exchange for finale lessons . I'm looking for someone who knows how to work finale . Email me at
Posted February 6/18
- I am starting a real traditional 8-piece country band firmly locked into the years and style of the late-1960s to early-1980s. Playing this music as closely as possible to how George, Buck, Willie, Gene, Patsy and Ray originally recorded it .... and the very few who honour that music these days ... Vince Gill, Mo Pitney, Lee Anne Womack, David Ball, Rhonda Vincent, Radney Foster, etc. .... with nary a hint of the awful so-called modern country junk heard on radio around here.
2 singers ( male + female, one playing acoustic rhythm ) pedal steel, lead guitar (that's me), keyboards, fiddle, bass and drums. People who love and know this music and can really play. They have to be convinced - and sound convincing - that they really enjoy this.
Looking for keyboards and bass.
The focus is on recreating this as closely as possible first - then come the gigs.
This is a studio band.
Posted February 3/18
- NEW MUSIC PROJECT!!!
Looking for very experienced rhythm guitarist for duo show or possible band. Mostly original- Material is written, rest can be collaborated. Blues and rock’n roll. This is a music project to prepare 2hrs of music then hit the road, have some fun and make $$$$$ doing it. Serious replies, need a great attitude, leave egos at the door, bring your professional creativity and lets create a fantastic SHOW!!!!
Rehearsal, twice a week..
Posted January 29/18
- Professional Bass Player with pro gear, reliable transportation and open availability looking for a working band. Looking to work as much as possible. for more info. Please contact me at:
Posted January 25/18
- Lead guitarist/rhythm
Looking to start a band. I'm 32 year old been playing for a long time interested in Metal. Looking for a lead or rhythm guitarist, bassist, drummer and vocalist. If you would like to start working on originals hit me up. Im free to jam Saturday and Sunday.
613-277-9096 or intagram joseph_alvarado7
- Looking for experienced rhythm acoustic guitarist. I have a site on Youtube and Soundcloud.com called Chris Levey On Solid Ground (The Demos). I am playing acoustic rhythm and lead guitar and singing. As well, I threw in some percussion. My name is Chris and I can be reached at 613-722-1714 or
Posted January 20/18
- Experienced guitar player (fingerstyle, mostly jazz - not loud, fast, young) looking for guitar and/or bass (we are all capable improvisers) to run some tunes (standards, blues, country, r&b, etc) to hear what happens. Ottawa centre/west.
- Versatile, mature, and highly-experienced BASS PLAYER available for gigs, recording, or other creative projects (e.g. musical theatre).
Upright/acoustic with a warm, punchy sound. Electric 4-string & 6-string with plenty of funk on tap. Member of the AFM. I enjoy most genres of music.
Can also sing & play hand percussion decently. 50% of playing music is listening - essential for any bass player!
Pls contact me at or cell 819-210-6061
Posted January 18/18
- Are you in an Ottawa band made up of players 30+ that needs a drummer? I'm looking for serious players interested in weekly rehearsals and regular gigs.
Classic/ Alternative. I always liked rehearsing at Soundcheck but any regular space is good for me. I live in West Ottawa.
- LOOKING FOR (ITALIAN) ACCORDION PLAYER - Experienced drummer/percussionist in my 50's, Italian background, looking for experienced Italian accordion player who has the knowledge, skills and abilities to play good old traditional Italian music....think ce la luna mezzo mare, tarantella etc. Looking to form a fun, no stress, Duo with intent to play the odd small event, perhaps somewhere on Preston St during Italian week etc... Thank you.
Please email me at:
Copyright © 2013 TheOM