Posted July 15/19
Posted July 1/19
- 14 year old guitar player/singer in Kanata looking for a bass player, drummer, keyboard player who are 14-16 years old to form a blues rock/classic rock band. Must be serious and willing to learn new material with the goal of gigging. Must have your own gear and live close by. We can figure out a practice space.
- I am looking for a few individuals who are passionate about the music of Marc Anthony, Ricky Martin and some of the older Enrique Iglesias music to form a working band. I am a lead vocalist/guitarist with years of musical experience. Please email me if you are interested in this endeavor.
Posted June 29/19
- Bass Player Available Can cover all styles, fast learner, can Fill in for working bands.Have pro gear and wheels. email
Posted June 20/19
- Looking for a blues singer to accompany me (guitar) at a open-jam night next Sunday June 30th. If you can sing like anything from Albert King to Hendrix. This is mostly for fun, all subscribers rotate at will anytime from 9PM to 2AM in a bar (Hull). Examples: Hendrix - Red House. Clapton - Five Long Years.
Posted June 17/19
- Experienced rock bass player, stage/recording, mid '40s, easy going, interested in performing with commercial rock band for local/regional gigs, covers and/or originals.
- Looking for R&B Soul based project, existing or startup, covering old school R&B Soul, and or new flavours as well. Drummers and keyboard players with ability to read chord basic charts preferred, but not required. Mature guitarist/bassist with very solid time, can offer harmony vocal, good gear, good attitude. Can work from chord charts guitar or bass. Any ensemble combo that could include keys, sax, drums, guitar, bass, vocalist.
Posted June 15/19
- Guitarist looking for working Band, equipped with plenty of experience. Various styles, although I am more into Rock, Southern Rock, Jam Bands and Blues. Have videos on you tube and music on Reverb nation. Thanks for looking,
- Vocal Coaching Lessons: let your voice soar by learning how to sing in the comfort of your own home! Professional lead singer-performer with 30 years experience and a professional vocal coach with over 10 years of experience. Providing vocal coaching lessons to pre-teens, teenagers and adults of all levels in the Gatineau and Ottawa region. Teaching in your home and, more specifically, the mouth/jaw opening, breathing, posture, vocal technique/exercises, expression and performance of a song. Customizing the lessons according to each student. My job is to make you sound better. Special deal for Summer 2019: 4 lessons for $180.00 ($45.00/lesson) on a monthly basis. Please don't hesitate to contact me for more information! Deneece at 819.319.5273 (text or voicemail) and Facebook page: facebook.com/deemarionvocalcoach email:
Posted June 14/19
- Experienced Bass player, committed and Team player, with well over 30 years ( I am in my 40's ) of experience on stage and recording, looking for a 'grooving' Band that would cover a range of music styles, from Rock, blues, disco, etc. No drama, day job, transportation, excellent gear. Email for more information.
Posted June 12/19
- Looking for like minded musicians to create and record/ perform our own original material. Some covers as well of course. Into Heavy blues, rock, some country too :)
I play guitar and am seeking a singer, drummer, bass, another guitar. Preferable rent rehearsal space once or so a week in the Westend. I am 40 y/o with lots of playing/recording experience.
Influences and covers by... (Passenger, STP, Audioslave, Velvet Revolver, GnR, Doors, SRV, Led Zepplein, Chris Stapleton, The Stones, Blind Melon, RHCP, Buck Cherry, CCR, White Stripes, Cream and so on.
Posted June 10/19
- 41 yo bass player looking to join a top 40 established bar/wedding/corporate band with weekly practices and regular gigs. I have over 20 years experience and strong backing vocal abilities and I have my own gear and transportation.
- Alcorn Music Studios Presents -
Ukulele for Singers Workshop with Diane Nalini
Beginner/intermediate level Saturday June 15th, 2019
12 noon to 2:15 pm at Alcorn Music Studios 953 Gladstone Ave.
Cost – $30
Call 613-729-0693 to register or drop in Monday thru Thursday from 3-9 PM
Payment in advance (non-refundable)
Would you like to improve your skills at playing the ukulele while singing?Many people stumble at this because they try to learn too many new things at once. We'll cover fun and simple approaches to help anchor melody, lyrics, and harmony into our brains. The long term goal will be able to sing and play with confidence and without looking at a song sheet!
You will come away with skills you can apply to any new song. This workshop is geared towards beginner and intermediate ukulele players. We will cover a few simple jazz chords, but you don't need to know any ahead of time.
- Professional Drummer Available (Recording Sessions & Live Gigs) For more info and video/audio samples please checkout mcneilprodrummingottawa.ca I am a full time performing musician available to fill in for gigs. If you or your band need a skilled, reliable drummer to fill in on a gig or to be on stand by for occasional filling in, please feel free to get in touch. I am easy to work with. I can learn material quickly and very accurately on my own time from recordings on short notice and be ready to fill in. I can read music, play by ear, follow a band leader or conductor, improvise- whatever approach the music calls for. I can write my own charts to prepare for gigs. I have a wide dynamic range and I play just about any style of music including Rock, Jazz, Pop, Funk, Blues, Concert Band and various styles of Caribbean, Cuban and South American music. I have been working about 125 gigs per year for the last 8 years and have lots of experience working in most of the private event venues in Ottawa as well as restaurants, bars and festivals. Please feel free to get in touch at
Posted June 9/19
- Infiltrate drummer looking for various musicians
Infiltrate is based in Carleton Place, A new project is under way, playing the best of the best in classic rock, new rock, some progressive and heavy rock etc. looking for bass player, guitarist, keyboardist, vocalist.
A have a full jam spot setup with ton's of space and can jam as long and as loud as we want. No rehearsal studio fees etc and I have a P.A system.
facebook.com/getinfiltrated serious inquiries only. contact Johnny @
Posted June 7/19
- Seeking Female Vocalist for synth/coldwave/shoegaze project
Local producer-musician seeking female vocals for my current project, which has several releases out... Mostly writing and recording, and if the magic is there, ideally getting out to play live shows as a duo.
Seeking interesting, expressive vocal styles - music is along the lines of Slowdive, 80s Cure, Boy Harsher, Drab Majesty, Ladytron, etc...
Posted June 3/19
- Hello! I am looking for a guitar player to jam with in Dunrobin. I am retired and I am really enjoying the free time to play guitar and make music. Sunday afternoons at my place is a good time to get together, but I am flexible on that. My goal is to have fun and perhaps make some recordings and perform at a backyard BBQ or two, but the main goal is to have someone to play music with, enjoy ourselves and improve our skills. Although I have played guitar for many decades I would only classify myself as 'intermediate' but I have a good grasp of music theory. I have a home recording studio with good software and skills. I have started composing my own songs - a work in progress. I enjoy a lot of types of music Pearl Jam, The White Buffalo, Johnny Cash, Wilco & Billy Bragg, Whitehorse, Blue Rodeo, Cowboy Junkies, almost anything. If you are interested drop me an email and perhaps we can get together to discuss soon Ted
Posted May 31/19
- I'm the lead guitarist and my roommate is the lead singer and we're looking into starting a band. We don't have a jamming space, but we do have a car and can go to where a drummer wants to practice. We play Eric Clapton songs, Bon Jovi songs, Foreigners, and other classic rock songs. We are in our 20s and 30s, so we're looking for someone around our age. We are very dedicated to this and hoping you would bring the same dedication. Our goal is to perform in public.
Posted May 18/19
- DRUMMER LOOKING FOR BAND. Age 53, with over 40 years of experience as a drummer. I studied with the legendary canadian drum educator Chuck Burrows. I have a Bachelor of Music degree on Drum set. I can play different music styles and can also sight read. Rock and Blues-Rock are my favorite. Pro gear. Here are some bands i played with: Heavy metal: Antix, Rock: Bootsauce, Blues Rock: Steve Hill, Blues: Bob Harrisson Blues Band, Paul Deslauriers, James Green, Funk & R&B: Willie Ray (Montreal James Brown Tribute), Soul: Lou Nelson (Las Vegas Tom Jones Tribute), Mixed Styles: Sway (Ottawa's top corporate band) & Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines (based in Miami), etc.
Please visit my YouTube page for recent project in progress:
Please respond to::
Posted May 16/19
- New/traditional country guitar player/back up singer looking for band.
I am looking for an original oriented project that has a goal of getting out
into the industry. I understand covers are always pert of the deal, no worries
there, I know plenty. I have pro gear, transportation, ability to learn on the fly,
and a valid passport for international touring. My style includes slide playing
and I like to play with a bit of a southern fried sizzle to my sound. I am in my
forties, but look younger, I also have stage wear from classy to rough n tough.
I also write songs and have several tunes in my catalogue. I am very chill and
easy going, I'm too old to be stirring up drama. I just want to find a group of
down to earth people who want to make real country records with no bubble gum tracks.
Posted April 10/19
- Accomplished guitar player seeking employment in live gigs, studio work, touring and lessons.
- Pro level equipment
- Transportation not a problem
- 7+ years of gigging and teaching experience
- Bachelor of Music degree for Carleton University
- Experienced in rock, blues, jazz, country, pop, metal and more
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you would like more info!
Posted April 7/19
- Pro Production Mixing Recording Custom Tracks & Engineer
Are you looking to work with a fun and friendly personality with a long list of happy clients and radio plays?
Want to create modern world class productions & recordings without having to rob a bank?
Hi, I'm Ross Martin, a full time professional studio engineer of over 15 years!
Welcome to Fusion Recording Studio. Please visit our page www.Fusionrecordingstudio.com for costs samples and more!!!
We work with most music genres, full bands, singer songwriters and everything in between. We also build ONE OF A KIND custom tracks and beats for you to help get you noticed, and that you actually own!
All in package deals available!
All projects are triple backed up for piece of mind and the studio is packed with custom drums, synths, keys, an amazing choice of top guitars & amps, a choice mic locker and a professional collection of analog pre amps including compressors and Eq's along with a giant sample library to make your recordings stand out, sound modern and shine!
Would you hire your dentist to build you a deck? Hire a professional!
Most importantly , the studio is run by a FULL TIME, accomplished graduate with a modern workflow & over 15 years experience who knows how to get that full, polished, professional sound.
Call today to get started! 613 552 5550.
Consultations and visits are free!
Sessions are by appointment only and require a booking deposit.
Posted March 26/19
- Experienced Drummer looking for band - many years of stage and recording experience, I'm looking for a rock band or jazz band. I have a pro attitude, transportation, and very well equipped. Contact me for more details.
Posted March 24/19
- Are you a lead guitar player falling short of the mark on your solo's?
I can help..I have a simple step by step system that will help you think smart and play smart.
I've been teaching guitar for 18 years and I’ve played in many bands .I know what you need to hit a home run every time. You can learn in the comfort of your own home.
Posted March 21/19
- Independant pro music producer seeks christian singers/lyricists/musicians for recording project. Email me with any direct links to your music/lyricks online and/or direct link to your facebook page.
Posted March 20/19
- Seeking Female Vocalist for Shoegaze-Darkwave-Ethereal project:
I'm an experienced local musician/producer putting feelers out there for female singers in our city into these styles, with some amazing or at least interesting+unique vocal abilities.
All original studio recording project with the possibility of playing live, as I'm missing the stage very much!! Think electro - synth driven post punk meets shoegaze elements - a la Curve, Slowdive, Boy Harsher meets Cocteau Twins, The Cure etc...
Please email me at
Posted March 10/19
- I'm looking to start an acoustic duo/group. Looking for other musicians who play and sing. Entirely open to songs to cover, but ideas: (Blue Rodeo, Eagles, Chris Stapleton, America, Tragically Hip, Lumineers, Mumford and Sons)...along with some fast paced maritime music as well (great big sea, spirit of the west). I'm looking to find some good people who love to play and sing. The progression would be to get together, put together a list of songs....do a couple of open mics, then get into more serious gigging. This could be a duo/trio, or an all out acoustic band (something like Signal Hill). Would be great to have both male and female voices/players.
Almost forgot...I play guitar/mandolin/rudimentary keyboards and sing.
If this might be something of interest to you, fire me an email or call 613-266-5016 and we'll take it from there. I'm in Stittsville
Cheers, and thanks for looking!
Posted March 6/19
- I'm a beginner bassist, looking to play with a group of patient, cool weirdos. I'm 41, have kids, so looking for 1-2 nights per week jam. I'm in the east, but am mobile. I used to be in a band in my 20's, we were awesome, but I haven't done anything since and just want to get back to playing. Anyone willing to give it a try? Thanks.
- Singer-songwriter-guitarist, looking to hire an experienced female vocalist for backup vocals on some of my original songs. No band, just some hired people on some songs. My stuff is mostly in a folk genre, though some songs have jazz, country, rock and world music influences.
This would be for some paying studio work (summer or fall 2019) and paying, occasional live performance work. Any instrumental skills would be a great asset along with a positive attitude. If interested send me an email
and I will provide more details.
Posted March 3/19
- Interested in learning piano? Not interested in leaving your home? I'm an experienced piano teacher (music degree and RCM certified) offerring private lessons in central/west ottawa. Whether you want to learn classical repetoire, jazz or contemporary pop/rock classics I am more than happy to help you reach your musical goals. As a teacher, I am patient and spend time developing highly indvidualized lessons plans for each of my students. Some of the skills you'll develop in my lessons include: sight reading, ear training and rhythm / technical abilities.
I have experience teaching students of varying ages/ levels and have worked as a teacher at several professional music schools in both Ottawa and the GTA. If you have any additional questions regarding lessons, rates etc feel free to send me an email or call/text 613-291-4232.
Posted February 19/19
- Into starting something in the way of old school death metal & blackened death metal? Or do you need a bass player or a guitar player for your band relating to these styles of metal???
I play both guitar and bass and have done vocals as well but only for recording purposes so far and have been involved with either bands or projects since the 90’s onwards. So, in saying that, I do have experience with writing, being in the studio to record and with past live performances as well. Basically, I am looking to work with people to either start something new or possibly join a band in need of either a bass player or guitar player within the Ottawa area for future recordings and shows. Musically, I am only interested in writing or playing something in relation to the older styles of death metal, heavy thrash or like some of the modern blackened death metal or death doom styles of metal. If you are an experienced musician who is either a drummer or you are part of an active band looking for members and you are responsible & have your own equipment and of course any of this interest you...? Then feel free to message me, thanks!
Posted February 14/19
- Seeking a versatile collaborator for live performance project
You play cello or piano and, ideally, you sing
You are into song development
You enjoy the theatrical aspect of performance
You dig the blending of audio with visual
You are comfortable with poetic and dark themes
Sound like you? Get in touch.
Posted February 10/19
- Experienced and professional R & B, Soul and Blues Lead Vocalist seeking trio or quartet band project to perform twice a month in restaurant-pubs,
private and corporate parties in the Ottawa region. Please contact Denise Marion (Deneece) at 819.319.5273 (text or voicemail),
or Facebook page at: facebook.com/deemarionvocalcoach email at
Posted February 4/19
- Singer looking for players (starting with gtr / bass / keyboard ) interested in playing Swing and acoustic music: american songbook standards, jazz standards and jazzified pop covers... Here's my solo project (not jazz) ( sophiebijjani.com )
Posted January 23/19
- Drummer Available
17 year old drummer looking to get out and play in bands - available for recording and live sets or jams. Have been playing drums for about 11 years and have a full 5-piece custom studio kit and a second 5-piece live gigging kit. I can also provide backup vocals and play rhythm guitar. Pursuing post secondary education in music and looking to pursue a career as a musician. Influences include, but not limited to Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Alt Rock, Pop, Dance, Folk & Blue Grass. You can visit my website GethynHatch.com to view and listen to some of my work and contact me via the contact form on the site.
Posted January 20/19
- NO COVER BANDS PLEASE!! BASS PLAYER LOOKING FOR PROJECT - Looking for a band that plays heavy music but something I could put some funky bass lines to. Please send me links or reach me at or text 6133276938
Posted January 16/19
- Intermediate, meat and potatoes style 40+ drummer available to lay down the beat for fun jams and/or band practices (should your regular timekeeper be unavailable). Classic rock, 80s, soft rock, bit of country and 90s R and B as well. Can also do some harmony vocals and the odd lead. Not looking to form a band or do any gigs, just looking for something low-key from time to time. If interested, contact Tony at .
Posted January 15/19
- 15 year old drummer looking for band to play with. I can play pretty well and can adapt to many different genres and styles but I prefer rock, hard rock and punk rock (led Zeppelin,the who, Green day) so if you are interested email me at
Posted January 14/19
- Hi I am a guitar player / singer looking for a singer or singer /guitar player to do 60's 70's 80's pop and classic light rock. Hoping to find someone who can harmonize. I am 60 yrs old and have been playing and gigging for 40 years. I live in Stittsville and have a PA and some recording equipment.
Call Kevin, 613-407-1075
- IN SEARCH OF A BAND TO FRONT:
Professional passionate female singer with numerous years of gigging experience, in search of Country/Country Rock Band to front. Although experienced in various genres , wants to focus on Country/Country Rock songs ( Female/Male Country/Country Rock singers) ie. Martina Mcbride , Shania Twain, Linda Ronstadt etc.
Looking for committed ,passionate ,focused, devoted musicians( Band) wanting to play great music , have fun and entertain the crowds. A great singer that can create a great opportunity for the right group of musicians ( band).
You can view Maricor Amparado/married name Wagner on You Tube and face book "Maricor Wagner" and her vocal abilities. SERIOUS INQUIRIES /REPLIES ONLY.
Note: If your band (group) is also in need of a bass player one is available. CONTACT:
Posted January 8/19
- Winter Ukulele classes at Alcorn Music Studios, 953 Gladstone Ave. 613.729.0693
Now is your chance to learn a new instrument this New Year!
Starting next week January 23rd and 24th, you can enroll in the Ultra Beginner Ukulele or the Experienced Beginner Ukulele classes. These are 10 week classes geared to get you up and running with proper right and left hand techniques playing songs from the Beatles and popular music from the 60's and 70's.
Follow this link below for more information.
Posted January 7/19
- Lessons from a Professional Drummer! Located in Aylmer QC, if you've ever wanted to learn the drums or just want to hone your craft, I can get you where you want to be. Learning begins with a good foundation of proper technique, and a good teacher! My teaching approach is about making sure the student gets what they want out of the lesson, whether it is brushing up on rudiments, learning to read music, soloing, or just jamming your favourite song, I can help you. My rate is $20 an hour and lessons are out of my home, I have a fully equipped teaching facility with both acoustic and electric drums. If interested please get in touch at
Posted January 5/19
- I'm looking for someone who can teach Pedal Steel guitar. I've recently picked up one and want to be able to play stuff by the Eagles and Blue Rodeo. Obviously willing to pay for lessons.
- Advanced drummer looking to join band.
My music taste is pretty eclectic so I’m open to most genres.
I have been playing for over 15 years, I have gigged around Ottawa for the last 3 years. I have recording experience, have headlined festivals and performed radio shows.
I have my own gear and transportation.
My goal is to gig regularly and possibly record and contribute to original content.
Email me at
Posted January 3/19
- Electric lead guitar lessons without reading music
If you've been playing rhythm guitar only for at least 2-3 years or more and would like to learn to play lead guitar, I can teach you an easy and fun way to do so, at your own home, at 35$ for 2 hours long or 25$ for an hour. Rock or blues style. (Ottawa-Gatineau). If interested send an e-mail
Cours de guitar electrique, (solo) sans lire la musique
Cours de guitare lead, (solo) si vous avez au moin 2-3 ans d'experience comme joueur de guitare rythmique et que vous aimeriez jouer des solos, je peu vous apprendre a le faire chez vous, sans lire les notes de musique, methode facile. 35$ pour 2 heures ou 25$ pour une heure de cours. Style rock ou blues (Ottawa-Gatineau) pour info :
- Hi my name is Mike I'm in my 50's. I want to see if there is interests in forming a ZZ TOP cover band. I play bass so looking for guitar play and drummer. Let me know with email and or phone number.
Posted December 18/18
- I am new to Ottawa and am looking for a serious collaborator for a series of gigs. Rhythm guitar player first to establish a foundation then will be looking for a full band. Can anyone help?
Indigenous Country Artist with a long resume, hoping to get a few gigs going this spring while I work at the new 95.7 ELMNT FM as the afternoon drive host.
Posted December 16/18
Posted December 15/18
- Interested in joining a band who likes to play melodic blues similar in style to Etta James/Beth Hart (without the growly voice). I play acoustic guitar, live in Ottawa South and sing lead and harmonies. Ideally members, 40/50/60 ish. This is for fun and no pressure to gig unless we all agree that is the goal. Intermediate to advanced at your instrument so that we don't have to spend hours and hours learning new songs. Drop me a line and let me know what you are up to. Cheers.
Posted December 13/18
- Jazz/prog fusion bassist seeks either a fusion band or new dudes looking to play jazz fusion. Originals or covers. It depends on what we can agree on.
Fav bassist: Alain Caron
Partial to video game soundtracks.
- Ability Through Music Now Accepting Piano Students Do you or someone you know have a passion for music? Maybe you've taken piano lessons before and are looking to rediscover that passion.
Are you looking to take lessons from a qualified, fun, enthusiastic, and encouraging instructor with over 20 years of experience? If so, then Ability Through Music is for you!
Ability Through Music is a music academy for all ages, abilities, and skill levels. Whether you're just picking up an instrument for the first time, or simply looking to learn some new tips and tricks to add to your musical toolbox, we've got you covered!
For more information, don't hesitate to get in touch.
Posted December 3/18
- Studio guitarist Experienced in all styles of guitar.
Blues, rock etc..
Have a lot of experience w hip hop/trap records as well.
Very open schedule.
Contact with inquiries and I can send you demos and all that!
Posted December 2/18
- Songwriter looking to collaborate with a lyricist
I have many song ideas, and I would like to collaborate with a lyricist to create and complete these songs. My influences include The Cure, Deathcab for Cutie, Dire Straights, Big Wreck, etc. Contact me at .
Posted November 27/18
- Are you a midi saavy keyboardist?
I am looking for someone you can help me set up a midi controller footswitch for my roland vk8m organ module to control the leslie rotary speed. ( fast and slow)
Note. The vk8m does not have a footswitch jack so that's why I thought there could be a midi solution
Your help would be appeeciated
ROBERT 613 7699000
Posted November 25/18
- I'm looking for someone who can teach Pedal Steel guitar. I've recently picked up one and want to be able to play stuff by the Eagles and Blue Rodeo. Obviously willing to pay for lessons.
- Hi I am looking for a mature 20 -40 year old Female Country singer with the style of Miranda Lambert, Gretchen Wilson. It is for a Trucker song plus Video and 4 other songs for EP.
This is a project and will require the artist to do short concert appearances . I think the
project will take a year to complete. Compensation to be discussed, partnership with
share is preferred. Contact Bruce at
Copyright © 2013 TheOM