Posted January 22/19
Posted January 21/19
- FOR SALE: Custom 1x12 ported speaker cabinet (guitar) built by Peter Mather (Mather Amp Cabinet Company). Loaded with an EV-12L. Excellent condition, never been gigged and has always lived in a smoke-free home. Asking $400. Pictures available on request. No trades please.
Posted January 19/19
- Fearsome Sound.
Certified Engineering Technologist specializes in the repair/resurrection of vintage
vacuum tube guitar amplifiers.
I am located in Kanata.
Posted January 17/19
- Mackie 1604-VLZ PRO 16 Channel MIC/Line Mixer.
Carrying case included.
Yorkville AP 800 Pro.
Both are in perfect condition.
Sell for $550
- Half stack for sale Made in the United Kingdom, Marshall Jcm 2000 Tsl 100 and a 1960A cab.
Head is in excellent condition, cab has some ware.
Newer tubes about one hour on them.
Has its footswitch.
Selling for $1500 cash only
Posted January 14/19
- Selling a 50 watt Yorkville 50KB amp. Not getting any use at my house. Great condition. The most compact keyboard amplifier in the KB Series, the 50KB features two channels that handle 1/4-inch, XLR (microphone) or RCA inputs for maximum versatility. A black carpet covering, a perforated all-metal grille, solid plywood cabinet construction and a recessed control panel enhance roadworthiness. Features:50 watt combo amplifier, Two discrete input channels, EFX-send/line-out and EFX-RTN/amp in, 10-inch & Tweeter, Solid plywood cabinet construction,Curved all-metal heavy gauge perforated metal grille. $180. If interested, e-mail
Posted January 8/19
- For sale : Yorkville bassmaster amp , 2x10' plus 2' tweeter. Excellent condition- sounds great! Good for E-drums too ! $250.
Posted January 6/19
- For Sale: 2017 Fender Geddy Lee signature 70’s Jazz bass w/ gigbag.
Pic Here --
Pic Here --
Pic Here --
Pic Here --
Pic Here --
Pic Here --
Pic Here --
Beautiful 3-tone sunburst model, made in Mexico. Gently used and in immaculate condition overall. Killer jazz tone and excellent playability. Set up (truss rod adjusted, intonation set) with low-medium action using D’Addario strings. Original gloss urethane finish on back of neck has been lightly sanded professionally to a nice smooth, satin finish (note: this finish can be buffed out to its original gloss state if desired). Comes with a gigbag and truss rod tool. Asking $900 or BO. Cornwall, ON. For more info, email me at
Posted January 2/19
- Speakers for sale Electro-Voice Passive Speakers for sale:
Model: ZLX-12 (12 inch.speakers)
Power handling: 250w continuous to 1,000w peak power.
55 Hz - 20,000 Hz frequency range
Asking for the pair: $500.00
Originally paid $790.0 incl.Taxes.
Used to entertain Seniors
Bought in early 2016
- Great opportunity!
Nice combo of a black Ibanez bass guitar AND a professional-like Peavey Tour TKO 115 Bass Amp. with 400 Watts amplifier.
Plus! Get also the bass case and a lot of bass guitar books, cables, strings and accessories.
Act fast! "Contact me" now and be ready to jump on stage!
See also Kijiji ad for pictures at: kijiji.ca
Asking $675.00 Contact me at:
Posted December 30/18
- Fender Mustang III 100 watt combo amp with footswitch in excellent+ condition. From a pet-free and non-smoking home. Asking $200
Posted December 18/18
- Bass amp for sale
very well maintained.
This amp is a powerful work horse.
Peavey TKO 115 Scorpion equipped
80w - $160
Nady 201 vhf true diversity guitar wireless - $60
Posted December 10/18
- Pair of 18" Powered Bass Subs for sale. JRX 100 (JRX 118SP) by JBL.
Used maybe a handful of times over the past 7-8 years. Very good condition.
Asking $825.00 Contact Cory, South Mountain.
Posted December /18
- Hollow body Ibanez AF-85-VLS Artcore guitar in violin sunburst finish. Warm and rich full body tone for jazz/blues.
Mint condition. Flamed maple top, back, and sides, mahogany neck, f-holes, mother-of-pearl/abalone block inlays.
$590 including the original hard shell case.
Posted November 28/18
- For Sale – Fender Telecaster (3 pickups with humbucker at bridge); Colour: Sunburst; Humbucker switch, Hardshell case; $500.00.
Also, Epiphone Les Paul; Colour: walnut brown; Hardshell case; $575.00.
Both guitars in mint condition.
Louis in Ottawa at 613-236-7248.
Posted November 22/18
- For Sale: Fender Rosco Beck Signature Five String Bass Guitar. Mint condition, built in 2005, comes with perfect original Fender hard shell case. Recent 'Plek' setup by Weston Guitars. Discontinued model and becoming very rare. Often cited as 'the best five string bass Fender ever produced'. Buyer pays shipping if required. $1800.
Posted November 20/18
- Larrivee OM-03R for sale. Excellent condition, kept in humidified case. Thinning the herd just in time for Christmas. Solid rosewood back & sides, solid spruce top, ebony fretboard. Made in Canada (SN 76615 made in 2004, clear pick guard) includes Larrivee hard shell case. $1000 firm, no trades please.
Posted November 10/18
- Various Used Drum Related Gear For Sale (rare hardware, etc..). Please check out my page for detailed info before messaging. Please note that free delivery only applies to the Ottawa and surrounding areas. For delivery outside that area we would need to have it delivered to you by mail (purchaser pays the cost but I can organize and take care of it), meet in the Ottawa if you will be here at some point, plan a delivery for a time when I will be in your area, or I can simply charge a travel fee and deliver it to you. Check out the page here regularly for a list of items and details (more items will be added). If you are looking for something specific let me know as I may have something. Have a great day! mcneilprodrummingottawa.ca contact:
Posted November 7/18
- Used Ibanez, Metallic Green colour, RG-570, 6 String Electric Guitar for Sale. In very good condition. Asking $685.
The guitar features a basswood body, with a maple neck and a rosewood fretboard, 24 jumbo frets, an Edge tremolo, dot inlays, HSH configuration, one volume pot, one tone pot and a five way switch. I upgraded the 2 Humbuckers to DiMarzio, Transition Pick-ups, which were created for Steve Lukather of Toto, one of my favorite guitarists. Top notch, very well made guitar, in Japan.
Danny George 819-319-0806 Ottawa, Ontario
Posted November 5/18
- For Sale: Fat One amplifiers
Hand built in Ottawa using best quality parts
Amplifiers and speaker cabinets have been used for demo purposes with only occasional stage use
Fat One Super Lead 50W replica head
Replica of Marshall 1966 1987X (plexi)
Power: 50W from EL34 tubes
Speaker: None - amplifier head only
Cabinet: Marshall style head. Red tolex with white piping
Fat One Clubber combo tube amplifier
Power: 50W from 6L6 tubes
Speakers: 10 inch Weber 10F150P ceramic and 10 inch Weber Silver 10 alnico
Cabinet: Custom cabinet covered in black tolex with red panel
Fat One Guitar Cabinet 212
Power: 100W power handling at 8 ohms
Marshall 1936 style cabinet
Speakers: Weber 12F150 ceramic (Jensen C12N replica) and Weber Ceramic 12V (Celestion V30 replica)
Covering: Black tolex with red panel
Fat One Guitar Cabinet 210
Power: 100W power handling at 8 ohms
Marshall style cabinet
Speakers: Two Weber 10F150P ceramic (Jensen frame with British cone)
Covering: Black tolex with red panel
- Hughes and Kettner Triamp MK II head and foot switch for sale: $2,250.00. (H&K cabinet sold separately for $450 or a package deal for both). The Triamp is a 100% tube head that is literally three amps (clean, crunch and high gain) - not three voices - in one head, producing an incredible range of tube tones, from warm jazz to country to edgy blues to metal meltdown. I adore this amp, but I have no time for a band and don't need a 100-watt amp. Essentially, the amp has been in-home gear (not banged around in cars) and has been used on roughly a weekly basis. I live in Mont Cascades, Quebec, which isn't very convenient, but if you're a serious buyer in the Ottawa area, we can set up a time where I can bring the amp into town for you to test (or if you're in my area, let's talk about when you can bring your own axe to try it out). Serious buyers can trust that I'm happy to negotiate, but please keep in mind that this is top of the line gear. If you're interested, send me an email (I check it often) and we'll take it from there. No trades, please.
Posted November 4/18
- Drums for sale Older PDP X7 kit in silver sparkle to black fade, excellent condition: 14x5 steel snare; 8x7, 10x9, 12x10 mounted toms; 14x12 and 16x14 floor toms; 22x18 bass drum. Includes both original cymbal stands (one straight, one boom), plus an additional Gibraltar boom stand. Also includes brand new Yamaha HS740A hi-hat stand and brand new Tama Iron Cobra single bass drum pedal.
Also includes Zildjian L80 Low Volume 468 Box Set (14" hi-hats, 16" crash, 18" crash/ride) plus an additional Zildjian L80 Low Volume 20 Inch Ride.
Muffling includes an EMAD batter head on the bass drum, Aquarian muffling rings (10", 12", 14" and 16"). The snare is muffled by an Aquarian Super-Pad.
This kit is ideal for someone looking to play, rehearse or record in a low volume environment.
Note: no drum throne included.
- Line 6 studio equipment clearout!! All items are in excellent condition, used only in smoke-free studio.
- POD HD400 $300 Guitar multi-FX device including carry bag and USB cable.
- POD HD Desktop with FBV MKII floorboard controller. $500 Includes Line 6 FBV MKII floorboard controller, combined carrying case for both devices, mic stand adapter, and USB cable.
- POD HD Pro $500 Rack mount guitar multi-FX processor. Includes USB cable and manual. Current generation of device retails at $669.
- Stagesource L3t Speaker bags $200 for both. Two speaker carrying cases in brand new condition. Used once. Retail at $230 each.
Posted November 1/18
- T-Rex FUELTANK-JUNIOR - Fueltank Junior Power Supply is a lean, mean power supply that will handle virtually any 9-Volt effects pedal - and then some. Four months old, mint condition. It features 5 isolated outputs that deliver clean, quiet power to your pedals. And it's switchable between 115 and 230V, so you can use it worldwide. Don't let the compact size of this unit fool you - Fuel Tank Junior is a real powerhouse! - 5 x 9VDC isolated outputs (120 mA each) Asking $95.00 I can be reached at
Posted October 31/18
- BEAUTIFUL PEARL MASTERS MAPLE COMPLETE SHELLPACK WT TOM STAND AND DRUM CASES
ABSINTHE SPARKLE - CODE MCT924XEDPC348
Pro kit used for one show only- like new. 22' kick, 10', 12' and 16' toms. Includes Tom stand and mount and new Profile drum cases. Great savings in excess of 500$. No trades please- Serious inq- 613-978-2271.
1625$- Please text or call for further info and/or pics. Thanks Mike- Have receipts
Posted October 30/18
- FOR SALE: Custom 1x12 ported speaker cabinet (guitar) built by Peter Mather (Mather Amp Cabinet Company). Loaded with an EV-12L. Approximately 6 years old. Excellent condition, never been gigged and has always lived in a smoke-free home. Asking $500. Pictures available on request. No trades please.
Posted October 25/18
- Save the Taxes - Brand New, never used Behringer FBQ 6200HD High-Definition 31-Band Stereo Graphic Equalizer with FBQ Feedback Detection System, Pink Noise Generator and compressors. Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with ¼" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors. Feedback detection system and Mono subwoofer output with dedicated level control and adjustable crossover frequency adjustments. Comes mounted in a new Rockville RRB30 3U space Bag style rack case and shoulder strap. Both are brand new and never used. Purchased a few months ago and not required as the mixer I ended up buying has it built in. NOT sold separately. Asking $275.00 - my e-mail
- FOR SALE: 1965 Gretsch Country Gentleman
This is a great sounding vintage Country Gent with exceptional playability in excellent condition. The SuperTron and FilterTron pickups sound beautiful together and give the guitar plenty of versatility. The neck on this guitar is comfortable, with a nice slender feel and perfect action.
Condition: This guitar is in great overall shape. There are some extremely small and minor surface scratches, not atypical for a 53 year old guitar. The original bindings around the body and fingerboard are in exceptional condition (unlike many Gretschs from this era, the bindings have not deteriorated). The fingerboard and frets are in very good shape with only moderate play wear and lots of life left in them. The neck is super comfortable with great action up and down the fingerboard and the truss rod functions perfectly. All electronics and parts are original and are in perfect working condition.
Body: Double-bound hollow body with maple top, back and sides in walnut stain finish. Gretsch by Bigsby vibrato tailpiece with a rosewood-based metal roller bridge. Gretsch arrow control knobs, dual simulated f-holes and a gold pickguard. Access to the inside of the body is on the back via a plastic cover plate with a lovely black leather snap-on cover.
Neck: Super comfortable, slender maple neck with a bound Ebony fingerboard. Pearloid thumbnail inlays, a zero-fret and a 1 5/8 nut. Bound headstock with Grover tuners and a 24.5 scale length.
Pickups/Electronics: Gretsch SuperTron in the neck and a FilterTron in the bridge with dual volume controls, a master volume control, on/off switch, 3-way tone switch and a 3-way pickup selector switch. There is one string mute lever.
Weight: 8lbs, 8.0oz.
Case: Includes the original hardshell case.
Also, here is an interesting article from Vintage Guitar magazine:
Lots of pix available upon request.
Thanks for your interest.
Price: $ 3500.00
For more info:
Posted October 22/18
- For sale a 2006 USA Diamond 60th Anniversary Precision Bass. Its in pristine condition and comes with its original case. $1300 cash or would trade for the right USA Jazz bass, G&L, Lackland, just looking for something different.
call 613-421-6787 Or
Posted October 20/18
- New Littlite 12G - HI intensity detachable - (BNC mount) c/w Chassis Power Supply Kit. Never used. Still in original packaging. Kit includes dimmer BNC mount, power supply, mounting screws (if required) and Velcro pad for mount and easy removal. Can be used on a variety of mixers with BNC mounts for the light or use the chassis mount kit. Asking $135.00 I can be reached at picture is available.
Posted October 19/18
Posted October 9/18
- FOR SALE: Custom-built Mather 1x12 ported speaker cabinet (guitar). Loaded with an EV-12L. Approximately 6 years old. Very good condition, never been gigged and has always lived in a smoke-free home. Asking $500. Pictures available on request.
Posted October 4/18
- FOR SALE, MOSTLY LEFT HANDED :
-THREE LEFT HANDED FENDER BASSES
-ONE LEFT HANDED CORT ACTIVE BASS
-ONE LEFT HANDED CORT ELECTRO-ACOUSTIC GUITAR
-ONE VOX AGA150 2 CHANNEL ACOUSTIC GUITAR AMP
-ONE AUDIO TECHNICA USB/XLR MIC WITH BOOM
YOU CAN LOOK THEM UP IN:
(Just go to right of photo and click on 7 listings).
Posted October 2/18
- Looking for a Marshall 1960AX 4-12" cab. Must be in excellent condition and reasonably priced. If it has casters, even better! Thank you
- Big Music Gear Garage Sale - October 6
This is the estate of an avid collector and builder of things in the synth, guitar and audio realm. The "big ticket" stuff has been sold off but there is still an enormous amount left: guitar amps, oddball electric guitars, rackmount things, speakers, components, open-reel decks, stereo amps, chassis, tools, vintage e-percussion, mixers, delays, what feels like the entire inventory of a circa-1993 Radio Shack, vinyl albums, CDs, DVDs, MIDI things, a mountain of power supplies. Lots of things you didn't think you needed but will find yourself wanting. Not giving it away, but all things very fairly priced, and bulk purchases treated generously.
Planned for 10:00AM to 3:00PM Saturday October 6 in Orleans. If weather is bad, then same time October 7.
I can respond to general inquiries, but would rather not respond to dozens of "Do you have a 1968 Fender oompa-loompa?" notes. There are just too many things to list. Worth your while to come by.
For information, contact:
Copyright © 2013 TheOM